Thursday, December 20, 2012

Staircase Of Chapters

   This is really for fiction.

   Each chapter you write you want to slowly walk up the stairs of suspense. Which means, with every chapter you write you should take it slow with the mystery. You don't want to jump right into the suspense when you're writing a novel.
   I think of each chapter I write as a step up a staircase. With each chapter I take a step up, which takes me a step closer to completing my novel.
   Take one chapter at a time, then before you know it you'll be at the top of the staircase (finishing your novel). Make each chapter suspenseful, so the reader will crave for more and read the chapters quickly. It's a lot harder than it seems, in my opinion. I've only read a few fiction books that get me in an, "OMG I HAVE TO READ MORE. NOW!"
   Make the reader interested ;)

With each chapter, take a step!
                                                                                      --
                                                                                       Ashley
  

No comments:

Post a Comment