Thursday, November 8, 2012

Self-Publishing

   I will admit, I don't know much about self-publishing.

   The book I'm writing now will be self-published. The self-publishing book I recommended in the post before is very helpful, and not just for self-publishing. There are tips that will help you with publishing the classic way.

   There are multiple websites that you can publish your book on, the one that I most recommend is Lulu.com

   CreateSpace is one that I wouldn't recommend because you would only be selling your book from Amazon. If you self-published your book on Lulu.com it would go on every E-book. Nook, Kindle, iPad, etc.

   Before you self-publish you should copyright your book. You can look at my last post if you want more information on copyright.

                                                             --
                                                             Ashley


No comments:

Post a Comment